Eat Your Greens!
Some of the benefits from eating dark leafy greens are:
- Blood purification
- Strengthens the immune system
- Cancer prevention
- Improves circulation
- Promotes healthy intestinal flora
- Promotes subtle, light and flexible energy
- Lifts the spirit and eliminates depression
- Improves liver, gall bladder and kidney function
- Clears congestion, especially in the lungs by reducing mucus
There are so many delicious greens to choose from. To start, find greens that you love and eat them often. Then you will want to start “rotating your greens.” This means you are not eating the same vegetable over and over. When your body builds up a resistance to a food, it stops absorbing the nutrients that the food would usually provide. Some people will start to build up a tolerance to even healthy foods if eaten too often.