Zucchini Onion Flat Bread Recipe – Raw Food
I had a lot of fun with this recipe. I hope you enjoy it.
- 3 organic yellow onions
- 1 small-medium organic zucchini
- 1/2 of a large organic tomato
- 3/4 cup of flax seed, ground
- 3/4 cup of raw sunflower seeds, ground
- 1/3 cup of organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of Herbamere seasoning
- 1 tablespoon or less of Celtic Sea Salt to taste
In a food processor, cut the onions with the slicing disc. Transfer the cut onions to a large mixing bowl. Then cut the zucchini and tomato with the same slicing disc and place in the same bowl with the onions. Add the remaining ingredients and mix. Spread onto the teflex sheet. Dehydrate at 105 degrees for 24 hours and flip over peeling off the teflex sheet and dehydrate for another 12 hours and cut into pieces. You can dehydrate longer depending on the texture you like.